Value Menu - Under $500
Here are several Free or Low-Cost/HIGH-VALUE courses available to you. Most courses under $300
Becoming a Financing Consultant$49.00$99.00Online Course
- This online training and related 130-page e-book is packed with clear-cut instructions and terrific resource materials that will make creating a loan application package easy. It even includes a sample loan package that you can use as a model. This e-book is a must-read for business owners interested in financing options, or accountants that will be in a position to give financial advice.
In the Black - Business Management Course
A Welcome and Tutorial from Roger Knecht
Red to BLACK in 30 Days - Business Turnaround Course
Dental Bookkeeping Made Easy
Excel Essentials Level 1
Professional Bookkeeper's Course "First Day"
Marketing Made Easy
Accounting Made Easy
The Turnkey Process
Colorful Connections$97.00$197.00Online Course
- Introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of personality styles.
- Show you the four basic personality styles and how to recognize them.
- Teach you how to connect from any style to any style with ease.
- Give you ideas on how to better communicate, work through stress, function in teams and have fun with those around you.
Time Management Tools
Financially Speaking$97.00$197.00Online Course
- Learn basic accounting concepts.
- Understand important financial, income, and cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Discover how to perform critical financial analysis.
- Learn the importance of and processes for monthly performance review and annual forecasting.
- Be intimidated no longer; learn to thrive in the financial aspects of running your business.
Managing Stress and Mastering Change
Selling with Confidence
Four Keys to Success
Strategic Selling$198.50$1,985.00Online Course
- At the end of this self-study "sales" course, you will be able to:
- Identify the "type" of business owner you are presenting to.
- Knowing the "type" of business owner and their thought process to purchasing properly adapt your presentation and offer to meet their needs.
- Create a "sales funnel" you can use to nurture your leads following the "Cut to the Chase" process.
- Confidently overcome their objections.
- Create a "story" that you can weave into your sales process.
- Move from order taker to Master Closer
- Close more business by using the A-B-C closing technique.
- Yes, close more engagements
- And of course, have fun finding more clients!