LIVE Launch Training Session
- 2-Day LIVE training event for all UAC Students & Alumni
This 2-day event is required that you attend to best understand and integrate traditional accounting services coupled with value added consultative offerings within your company and then with your clients. Upon enrollment you will pick the event you'll be attending. (your personal travel arrangements & accommodations are separate) Prior to your arrival you will work with your personal coach and mentor to prepare for the training. (Additional tickets for guests are available at a discount to cover food, supplies and entertainment)
- Date: April 27th & 28th 2020 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8am to 5pm each day
- Monday Lunch & Dinner Included, Evening Social Activity Included
- Tuesday Lunch & Dinner Included
- Location: Draper Utah (meeting location is being moved and updated due to registration count to a new location down the street from our office headquarters)
- Suggested Airport: Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
- Suggested Hotels: Draper, Utah - we encourage you to find accommodations in the area and recommend the following:
Hampton Inn Draper - 13711 South 200 West, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 571-3700
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper - 12111 South, State St, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 572-1800
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Draper - 473 W 13490 S, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 509-7000
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper - 13690 South, 100 E, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 509-7505
And there are others as well.
Leave with a clear business plan, pricing strategy, and service offering to your clients. Identify your next steps from marketing & sales, accounting services and workflow to on-board, work and retain your clients. This is your retreat to work ON your business to have the premier accounting firm.