2024 AFSP TAX PREPARER BUNDLE (NON-CREDENTIALED/NON-EXEMPT)
The AFSP Tax Preparer Bundle for non-credentialed/non-exempt tax preparers are self-study online video courses registered with and approved by the IRS. They are designed to provide you the most dynamic continuing education on the market today. Jason Dinesen, EA, and Andrew Clark, EA, outline new tax laws, recent updates, general tax review, ethics, and best practices and procedures. Get a thorough overview along with examples and illustrations with this 18-hour bundle that is required to complete the Annual Filling Season Program (AFSP). These self-study video courses are the best way to learn and retain your continuing education at your own pace.
Included in this 18-credit-hour bundle are the following courses:
- AFTR 100 Q/A Open Book Exam (6 Hrs Federal Tax Update)
- Tax Preparers Gone Bad Volume 3 (2 Hrs Ethics)
- Child Tax Credit and Other Dependents Credit (1 Hr Federal Tax)
- Claiming Dependents on a Tax Return (1 Hr Federal Tax)
- Individual Filing Requirements (2 Hrs Federal Tax)
- Common Forms Series: Form 2441 (1 Hr Federal Tax)
- Earned Income Credit – 2023 Tax Returns (1 Hr Federal Tax)
- 2023 American Rescue Plan Act (2 Hrs Federal Tax
- 2023 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Individual Tax Reform (2 Hrs Federal Tax)
All courses are followed by a comprehensive final exam required to complete the IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP). Results are provided in real time and a minimum score of 70% is required for CE credit. Once a successful score is achieved we will submit your data file to the IRS based on your PTIN and report CE credits on your behalf.
Create your profile