All Online Courses
Professional Bookkeeper Program(3)$2,883.00Online Course
- Learn the day-to-day application of accounting in small business. Understand debits and credits, processing and recording transactions, creating financial reports. Become a certified Professional Bookkeeper, PB. Start your own bookkeeping Service.
Professional Bookkeeper's Guide to Quickbooks Program, QuickBooks Specialist (QS)
Becoming a Financing Consultant$99.00Online Course
- This online training and related 130-page e-book is packed with clear-cut instructions and terrific resource materials that will make creating a loan application package easy. It even includes a sample loan package that you can use as a model. This e-book is a must-read for business owners interested in financing options, or accountants that will be in a position to give financial advice.
In the Black - Business Management Course
A Welcome and Tutorial from Roger Knecht
2020 Professional Tax Preparer Program
Red to BLACK in 30 Days - Business Turnaround Course
Accountrepreneur Forum - LIVE Launch Workshop
1 month extension to all non-expired courses for $9.95
Profit & Growth Expert Program (PGE)
Dental Bookkeeping Made Easy
1 year extension to all non-expired courses for $99.00
Accountability & Advanced Business Coaching Membership$1,997.00Online Course
- You're a Business First Responder (put on your oxygen mask)
- * Group Business Training lead by certified Value Builder provider (12+ months)
- * Assigned Personal Certified Life Coach (2 session per month for 3 months)
- * Group Session with Certified Life Coach (for 3 months)
- * Access to a unique closed Facebook group with interaction, continued support, and Q&A session with additional resources and training units
- * Membership begins immediately with an $89 ongoing monthly membership fee - After 6 months you may cancel anytime with a 30-day notification allowing for one more payment
Excel Essentials Level 1
Professional Bookkeeper's Course "First Day"
Marketing Made Easy
Accounting Made Easy
The Turnkey Process
The Virtual Bookkeeper’s Roadmap
Value Builder Certification Program$2,683.00Online Course
- There are 8 "drivers" that determine the value & worth of any business. As an accounting professional learn the 12+ month process you can use with your clients to insure they are working ON their business to build a company they can be proud of. Become a Value Builder Provider, VB.
Profit First Professional Certification Program
1 year renewal to all expired courses for $585.00
Time Management Tools
e-book: In the Black - Nine Principles to Make Your Business Profitable
Colorful Connections$197.00Online Course
- Introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of personality styles.
- Show you the four basic personality styles and how to recognize them.
- Teach you how to connect from any style to any style with ease.
- Give you ideas on how to better communicate, work through stress, function in teams and have fun with those around you.
e-book: Red to Black: A Small Business Accountant's Guide To Quick Turnarounds
Selling with Confidence
Strategic Selling$497.00Online Course
- At the end of this self-study "sales" course, you will be able to:
- Identify the "type" of business owner you are presenting to.
- Knowing the "type" of business owner and their thought process to purchasing properly adapt your presentation and offer to meet their needs.
- Create a "sales funnel" you can use to nurture your leads following the "Cut to the Chase" process.
- Confidently overcome their objections.
- Create a "story" that you can weave into your sales process.
- Move from order taker to Master Closer
- Close more business by using the A-B-C closing technique.
- Yes, close more engagements
- And of course, have fun finding more clients!
Four Keys to Success
Financially Speaking$197.00Online Course
- Learn basic accounting concepts.
- Understand important financial, income, and cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Discover how to perform critical financial analysis.
- Learn the importance of and processes for monthly performance review and annual forecasting.
- Be intimidated no longer; learn to thrive in the financial aspects of running your business.
Managing Stress and Mastering Change